We currently have a vacancy for Marketing Administrator
Full time position – SURREY/SOUTH EAST
Healthcare Conferences UK are the leading provider of national CPD conferences and masterclasses for health and social care professionals and managers working in the NHS, private healthcare sector and local authorities. We produce and run over 250 events a year focusing on role and service development to ultimately improve patient and service user care, outcomes and experience. In December 2019 we won the ABPCO Excellence award for Best Agency Conference Organiser, we were also finalists for the 2020 ABPCO Excellence Award for Best In House Conference and the SMA National Business Awards for Business of the Year 2020. We are currently holding our events virtually online and in-person in London.
We are looking to recruit an administrator to primarily support our busy marketing team in promoting our full series of conferences, masterclasses and in-house training, and to additionally provide adhoc support and cover for delegate management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating the company website with event details and news
- Sharing event details and news via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using Hootsuite
- Advertising events via Google & Google Ads
- Drafting of html and text e-shots using an Email Service Provider
- Scheduling email campaigns
- Researching new contacts and establishing relationships with supporting organisations, networks and associations
- Data entry: researching, updating & adding new contacts
- Responding to marketing email replies & monitoring the inbox
- Onsite conference attendance both virtual & in-person including running of streams
- Support and cover for delegate management; processing bookings, telephone cover, responding to enquiries
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrator who prides themselves in being well presented, organised and reliable.
Ideally the person we are looking for will:
- Have previous marketing experience including; using a CMS, ESP, Google Ads and social media; Twitter & LinkedIn in particular
- Be able to work in an organised and efficient manner with good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and flexibly managing their own work, as well as part of a team working with and supporting the marketing department and delegate services.
- Have good communication skills to build relationships with all stakeholders – colleagues, speakers, partners, delegates, venue staff
- Be confident, friendly and flexible for working with colleagues and also in a customer service environment on-site at conferences
- Have good typing and IT skills being able to use: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus experience using Zoom would be advantageous
This is a full time home based position; regular hours will be Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30 with approx. two-three days a month on-site at conferences in London 8.00-5.00, and two nights away on-site in Manchester or Birmingham twice a year.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to Jess@hc-uk.org.uk