In-house group training held exclusively for your organisation either in person or virtually is a cost effective and flexible option for CPD training. Led by experienced and highly rated trainers we can tailor training to suit your organisation and the CPD needs of your staff.
In-house training, whether held in-person or virtually, saves time and expense for you and your colleagues by avoiding travel and accommodation costs, reducing the length of time you are away from your workplace. By working with a local Trust/Authority/School you may be able to hold a combined event and share the cost whilst aiding networking and sharing best practice.
We provide in-house training in the following subject areas:
- Adult and Child Safeguarding
- Children and Young People
- Clinical Audit
- Clinical Leadership and Personal Development
- Healthcare Information Governance and Management
- Menal Health
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Patient Experience, Duty of Candour and Complaints
- Patient Safety, Human Factors and Medico-Legal
- Education - Training for Schools
If you have training requirements not listed here please contact us as we may be able to source it for you.
By working to your brief we can tailor training by:
- Develop a training programme to meet your specific requirements
- Source experienced facilitators who are leaders in their field to deliver the training
- Hold the training in one session or split
- Provide handouts and resources
- Ensure CPD Accreditation, provide CPD certificates
- Provide a full evaluation report of the training
For full details of training events use our contact form or call 01932 429933 for a quote