Find out more about virtual attendance
This one day virtual masterclass facilitated by Mr Perbinder Grewal, will focus on how to deal with difficult people.
- Do you have someone at work who consistently triggers you?
- Doesn’t listen? Takes credit for work you’ve done?
- Wastes your time with trivial issues?
- Acts like a know-it-all?
- Can only talk about themselves?
- Constantly criticises?
We will discuss strategies and tools to improve communication and interactions with others.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Strategies and Tools to deal with Difficult People
- How to give appropriate and developmental Feedback
The course is facilitated by Perbinder Grewal, a General & Vascular Surgeon, Human Factors & Patient Safety Trainer, and Emotional Intelligence Practitioner; leads on medical education both locally and nationally; Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; formerly lead for e-learning for healthcare for the Royal College of Surgeons of England; experienced trainer and coach who uses new insights to develop patient safety, staff engagement and psychological safety; has Postgraduate Certificates in Leadership and Coaching. Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/perbindergrewal
Feedback from previous masterclasses facilitated by Perbinder includes: “Perbinder is very insightful in the way he talks about all the specified topics like Motivation, Psychological Safety, Workplace cultures, Resilience, Mental Toughness and how that can all be connected to each other in relation to changing staff behaviours and attitudes"