In-house Social Care Training
We can organise cost-effective in-house social care masterclasses to suit your needs and the training/CPD needs of your staff.
By working to your brief we can tailor training by:
- Developing a programme according to your objectives – either a completely new programme or one of our existing programmes adjusted to meet your requirements
- Sourcing relevant experienced speakers/facilitators leaders in the field
- Providing advice on all matters regarding an event – our experienced senior staff collectively have over 40 years experience of running healthcare conferences and events
- Registering attendees and providing information for attending
- Providing handouts/conference material
- Seeking accreditation and providing certificates
- Running the day within your organisation
In-house training will help save time and expense by avoiding travel and accommodation and reducing the length of time staff are away from their workplace. By working with a neighbouring authority you may be able to hold a combined event and share the cost whilst aiding networking and sharing best practice.
Further information about our full series of social care in-house training held in association with InPractice including popular titles based on the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act, as well as a number of other more general subjects including; Root Cause Analysis, Presentation Skills, Quality Improvement, and Lean & Six Sigma can be found in our brochure here.
To make an enquiry or request a quote please contact us using our contact form or telephone 01932 429933.